Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Everyone knows that you should never sign on the dotted line without reading the contract. This same term applies to loans. Signing a loan without knowing the terms and what everything means can be detrimental to your finances, credit and future investments. Before you sign on the dotted line, make sure that you know these terms and how they will apply to you.
1. Interest rate. The interest rate is the percentage of your loan that is added on every month. The percentage will vary according to the economy and will make a difference in your payments.
2. Fixed Rate. A fixed rate will be an interest rate that stays at the same percentage throughout the entire period of your loan.
3. Variable Rate. A variable rate will change according to the economy and the charts that are stating what the rates should be for interest. A variable rate usually changes every year and adjusts according to a specific given range of percentages.
4. Principal. The principal is what you will be paying on your actual house. Whatever you pay on your principal is what you will see in the end as your investment.
5. Escrow. This is similar to a savings account of your loan. Whatever you put in escrow will accumulate without paying directly into the loan. At the end of the term you can use it to finish paying off the loan or to invest in another loan.
6. Title. A title will be what you get to your home after it is officially yours, stating that the property belongs to you.
7. Deed. A deed will most often be used as a title for a commercial area. Instead of giving ownership it shows that the property is leased to the one who is using it as a business.
8. Home Equity. This is a loan or line of credit that you can get for your home. It will finance up to eight percent of your other loan and get paid back later. This helps if you want to consolidate loans or invest more into the property.
9. Appraisal. After an inspection of the home is made, an appraisal will be made. This will be an estimated value of what the home is worth.
10. Equity. This will be the actual amount of the property that you own. Most likely, it is what is being paid off of your principal amount.
Once you know some of these basic terms, you will be able to expand on your knowledge and find the exact loan that will fit your needs. These basic definitions will help you in making the right decision for the type of loan that you want.
Kickback and relax! Browse around our new and improved website and get to know us. Search for your next home or investment property in our live real estate database, read one of our blogs (1,2,3 to choose from!), browse the allways updated Las Vegas Real Estate news feed, or just play with the fish. Just don't forget to feed them!
We are here to answer your questions and ease your concerns. There are never any obligations, just free information from an expert real estate team. We are on YOUR side! Get the representation you deserve today. 702-446-7812 or email LasVegasRealEstate@702Listings.com
Las Vegas Real Estate Professionals - Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
We are a full service Las Vegas real estate brokerage office. Our team is dedicated to providing you with assistance in any aspect of real estate within the Las Vegas and Henderson areas. We also provide real time listings of homes for sale on the multiple listing service, Short Sale Help, investment properties, and relocation assistance for those relocating to or within the Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City and North Las Vegas areas.
Jamie Maxwell - REALTOR® REALTY360 - Las Vegas 6370 W. Flamingo Rd. # 27 Las Vegas, NV. 89103
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.