Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. A home's front door should be the focal point that draws buyers in. Paint it in a brighter shade that contrasts, yet compliments your home's façade. This is a cost effective way to make a big impact on your home's exterior. Complete the look with a new welcome mat - when selling the details matter.
2. Keep your yard maintained while on the market: Make sure the grass is mowed, bushes are trimmed, and blow the driveway free of leaves and debris. For a added touch, edge the lawn for that manicured look.
3. No garden - no problem! Buy inexpensive terracotta pots (Home Depot is a great source) and fill them with low maintenance, colorful, bright annuals such as geraniums, impatiens and petunias. Most people agree that flowers always enhance a yard, deck or porch by adding color and visual interest.
4. Add fresh mulch to clean up, define, add texture and contrast to shady areas where grass won't grow or underneath bushes and in gardens. It's an inexpensive fix that gives you a bang for your buck. (Home Depot sells mulch for $2.50 a bag!)
5. Rent a power washer and brighten up and clean your home's façade. You clean the inside of your home so don't neglect the outside! Rather than paint, (a big expense) brighten up your home's exterior by renting a power washer for under a $100. It's cheap and easy to do.
6. Replace an old, outdated mailbox - they are one of the first things a buyer sees when they arrive at your home. If yours is an eyesore it's a good investment to replace it with a new, updated one. Make sure your house number is visible and consider purchasing a house plaque with your address number.
By implementing these simple fixes you'll enhance the overall appearance of your property and send buyers the message that this is a well cared for home, making a greata first impression!
You have 90 seconds to make a great first impression once your home goes on the market. Consult a Morris County professional home stager serving Union, Essex, Sussex Counties for that competitive edge so your home stands out from the competition, selling faster and for top dollar!
Elite Staging and Redesign offers home staging services to North Jersey homeowners, real estate agents, banks, builders, and investors in preparing homes to stand out in today’s real estate market. For a consultation on vacant staging, lived in homes or interior redesign projects call Elite Staging and Redesign at 201-602-2562.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.