As a Realtor I am always on the go. I am lucky if I have time to eat a hamburger let alone the fries with it. Another Realtor wrote in about people wonder what we do all day. Some think that we make a billion dollars and sit around counting money. This is far from true. Yes, top Realtors make great money. But, do not have time to sit around and count it.
Most of the time the day consists of waking up at 6 am, reviewing the MLS. Writing down expireds, reviewing " just listeds" to make sure the perfect property for our clients did not just come on the market, 8 o'clock drink a ton of coffee and talk to friends and other agents at the coffee house or diner and sometimes get leads from this. Around 10 its time to contact all the expireds and clients, this lasts til around 3pm if door knocking sometimes longer, the rest of the day is appointments for showings, getting ready for open houses, designing Internet and paper flyer's, contacting newspapers and writing ads on the MLS, craigslist, and all the other sites.7 pm eat dinner, spend time with family until 10. But when I do have a free moment usually Sunday's after open houses I take the rest of the day to unwind and usually grab a bite at the local places.
Here are some of my favorite places to eat:
1. Alfredo's Pizza (Located in the Neils plaza on Walnut Bottom Rd). Simply awesome pizza!
2. Red Robin (Target Plaza) Great fish and chips!
3. Courthouse Common Espresso Bar (Hanover St) Awesome coffee!
4. Leo's Ice Cream (Rt 641) Best Ice cream in town in my opinion!
5. Piatto (Hanover St) Food is amazing!
1. Applebees (Walmart Plaza) Best Long Islands around!
2. Rustic Tavern (Rt 641) Neat place, closes at 12 though
3. West End (Rt 11) Fun place
Best Hair cut:
1. Cost Cutters (Target Plaza) Jeremy is pro!
Best Mortgage company:
1. Foote Capital (Downtown Carlisle) Jennifer Richard can help you!
1. Metro bank (Multiple locations)
1. Car Shows (Spring Rd)
1. Fire and Ice (Verizon Plaza Walnut bottom)
1. Lou Gingrich (State Rd)
Well these are some of my favorites, feel free to comment and add yours!!