For the month of May 2011, Herboso &; Associates will post one post per day highlighting the reasons why you should do a short sale before you lose your property to a foreclosure.
Day #21 --Reason #21
It's Closure And Satisfaction
I admit that I'm using this series from observing the lives of the many short sale clients we had over the years. I’ve seen the worst and I’ve seen the best. . Never had I imagined being in this position.
All the indications came to me in abundance from the very first short sale we completed.
Short sales take so much time and effort and it should’ve been easier to just put all my efforts in easier markets.. .
But I had no choice, my clients needed my help and I felt a moral obligation to help them.
After all, my real estate practice has been successful since the very beginning. I won numerous awards and I know my clients are the ones that helped me get there.. .now the same clients needed my help.. .I couldn’t turn my back
About 3 years ago I wrote a small eBook “Is a Short Sale an Option for me?”
I was blown away from its results; it went viral and to this day remains the #1 choice in Google when you type “short sale option”
This simple eBook has generated many enquiries from all over the country. I spoke to people from El Paso Texas to Miami, Idaho and Chicago.. .I spent many hours consulting about their problems.
My benefit for my practice is simply satisfaction. What a great joy when they shake my hands and see the smile on my clients after we completed a short sale. .
It is closure for them. . .and I ride OFF into the sunset on my white horse.
What a satisfying job I created myself to have . . . I love my clients
“A short sale can provide ";light at the end of the tunnel"; to homeowners and offer them a platform from which to start rebuilding their lives”
The Realtor’s Realtor:
The biggest compliment I can have is when colleagues ( other Realtors) call on us to do their OWN short sales. . yes, we helped other Realtors avoid foreclosure as well
- Day #1 Commissions in a short sale. .who pays them?
- Day #2 How does a short sale affects my credit?
- Day #3 What about the deficiency judgment?
- Day #4 No EXPENSES to repair your home before selling!
- Day #5 The HAFA Short Sale Is The Way To GO!
- Day #6 The Relief From Your Lender and IRS
- Day #7 Breaking Out Of A Prison Called Home
- Day #8 The Peace of mind you get after a short sale
- Day #9 Giving Up and Throwing the Towel when a short sale could be your salvation
- Day #10 The Foreclosures that occur because of short sales
- Day #11 It Buys you TIME. . a short sale buys you time
- Day #12 A Short Sale Spells RELIEF. . you can sleep again!
- Day# 13 Avoiding The Dreaded ";F"; word. . .FORECLOSURE
- Day #14 A short sale could save your job if you are a Government employee
- Day #15 Your neighborhood NEEDS YOU. .do a Short Sale!
- Day #16 Do you have a foreclosure on your record? Standard question when applying
- Day #17 Chase Bank will NOT CHASE YOU after a short sale
- Day #18 Avoiding the DOUBLE WHAMMY . .FORECLOSURE AND BANKRUPTCY
- Day #19 It Prevents From Losing The American Dream
- Day #20 You don't face 17 years being with an underwater mortgage
- Day #21 Family first!. .A short sales benefits the quality of your family
- Day #22 The Closure and Satisfaction When You and I close a Short Sale
- Day #23 Avoid Your Lender PHONE CALLS When You Are Behind On Your Mortgage
- Day #24 A short sales benefits the homeowner more than the lender
- Day #25 Short Sales Judgments vs. Foreclosure Judgments
- Day #26 A $3000 gift to you
- Day #27 Are you a homeowner. . . .or just a mortgage owner?
- Day #28 Why Do A Short Sale? . . BECAUSE YOU CAN!
- Day #29 The renting process after a short sale. . .SCARY?
- Day #30 The benefits in choosing the right agent
- Day #31 The Roller Coaster Ride of a Short Sale
Maryland Short Sales Realtor