Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
This is a wonderful time to buy a Pearland home. Interest rates are still low and there are some wonderful homes on the market. With easy access to the medical center and downtown area, Pearland is a great choice to buy a home. We have some fantastic neighborhoods in a wide variety of styles, sizes and price ranges. Here are some basic tips for buying a home.
1. Choose a Realtor. This is one of the most important purchases of your life and you will need help to navigate the home buying maze. You need someone to look out for your best interest and that will be your real estate agent.
2. Get a preapproval from a loan officer, your bank or credit union. You will need this preapproval before you start looking for your dream home. If you don't know a loan officer, your agent can give you the names of several loan officers.
3. Look on the MLS. You can check out homes on the MLS look for homes that fit your needs. Try to pin down what you really want in a house. Do you want a big kitchen? Do you like an open floor plan? Do you want a large yard? These things are important for you to tell your agent before you start your home search.
4. Time for a Visit with your Realtor. Your agent will need a copy of your preapproval letter and the agent will also ask you what you are looking for in a home. It is so important that you know what you really want in a home or you will waste a lot of time and effort.
5. Begin looking at homes. Time to start looking at homes. This is a fun and exciting part of the home buying process. If you have shared your wants and needs with your agent, this will be a process of elimination. Good luck in your home search!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.