Christine could not have said it all. If you are looking to buy or sell real estate and expect the best from your real estate agent. I am couldn't agree more that you should expect your agent to be next to you throughout the transaction.
I am a hand-holder. I go to all my home inspections, all my signings at closing & pretty much anything that has to do with the sale of the house. I have probably been in harms way (not intentional...of course) in all my transactions but I just am a hands on agent.
I believe three major things happen at these events(thru-out the escrow).
1) I am there to gauge my buyers on how things are going & to head off any potential issues that might come up. Answering their questions helps ease their mind to make sure they are getting their home buying needs met.
2) I learn a lot. I love to learn. I plan on being on Jeopardy someday (not really), but I would love to be at home & actually get more than 2 answers right during a show.
3) I love referrals & the more "belly to belly" time I have with my clients, the more relationship building I get to do. Being a realtor for life is my calling, sounds weird, but I absolutely love my job. How cool is that!! I get to work with friends or make new friends & help them with "sometimes" their obtaining or selling their biggest asset they might ever have. It's an honor to be trusted & I don't take it lightly.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
When you enjoy reading about me & real estate, subscribe to read RoundAbout Ripon in your email inbox
If you are thinking of buying or selling a house in Tracy, Ripon, Manteca, Mountain House, Stockton, Modesto, Lathrop or Salida, call me at 209-321-6122 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website should not be constituted as legal advice. The content is intended to provide general information about the short sale and foreclosure processes, and should not be acted upon without the counsel of a qualified REALTOR®, attorney, and tax expert.
Federal Government Disclaimer (MARS):
1. You may stop doing business with us at any time. You may accept or reject the offer of mortgage assistance we obtain from your lender [or servicer]. If you reject the offer, you do not have to pay us. If you accept the offer, you will have to pay us commission as agreed to in listing contract for our services.
2. Christina ONeal of Crown Key Realty is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender; and
3. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.