QR Codes are AMAZING! I was so excited when I saw this challenge because I am a true believer in the use of QR Codes in my marketing. It is a great way to link to a website or tour for more information for your clients.
Here are just a few places that I use QR Codes...
- RE/MAX Listing Signs - I print a large QR Code linking to virtual tour, laminate and velcro to sign.
- Listing Flyers - QR Code links to Virtual Tour Link on Tour Factory.
- Monthy Coupon Postcards mailed to clients - QR Code links to my website. See image below.
- Monthly Magazine mailed to clients - QR Code links to my website.
- Blogs - http://kcmclaughlin.wordpress.com
- Social Media - Facebook, Active Rain, LinkedIn, etc.
- Event Flyers - Open House, First Time Home Buyer's Seminar
- Business Cards - QR Code printed on back links to my website. See image below.
I could go on and on!
The QR Code on my listing flyer is linked to the virtual tour link on Tour Factory.
The QR Code on the back of my business card links to my website:
The QR Code on the monthly Coupon Postcard I mail to my clients links to my website: