I love when I get to market a beautiful home that I've sold before, especially when it's one that I would live in myself!
This gorgeous Corbyn Roberts resale is located in the highly-sought, and conveniently-located Cheyenne Crossing addition of NW Edmond. Located on a gorgeous, elevated lot, this high-quality home is inviting, elegant, and flexible. Here are just a few of the high-points:
- 4 Large Bedrooms (with an optional study and 5th bedroom)
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- A Large Upstairs Bonus Room with Full Bath (would make a great 5th bedroom, guest suite, theatre room, or playroom)
- New Carpeting, Tons of Tile, Hardwood Floors, and Incredible Trim Throughout
- Large Granite Kitchen, with Breakfast Bar and Stainless-steel Appliances
- Tons of Built-ins and Updated Fixtures
- Large Standalone Laundry Room (no more tripping over piles of clothes when you come in from the garage)
- Nice-sized Back Yard with a Large Covered Patio
- Large 3-car garage
- Prime location, directly across from Mitch Park
- Fantastic Edmond Public Schools (John Ross Elementary, Cheyenne MS, Edmond North HS)
- Convenient Access to Edmond's wonderful shopping and restaurants
- Community Pool, Clubhouse, and Pond
Call 405.259.6565 or email us to schedule your private tour.
**Originally posted on ShowMeOKC.com, where you’ll find out more about Oklahoma City, Edmond, Moore, and beyond.