Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
What IS the 'Luxury' in a Charlotte NC Luxury Home?
Luxury in a Charlotte NC home is something that we understand to be craftsmanship, the essential key to luxury. Craftsmanship converts the idea into a product in the third dimension.
Luxury is lifestyle, lending to an experience in life, adding to the joy of your day the perfect experience, design or ambience. Luxury is exactly what the customer/client/homeowner wants, as they are the only ones to whom it matters.
If you love window shopping for luxury homes online, we have a wide selection from $500,000 to homes in the millions of dollars with luxury appointments and highly customized features which make living ‘easy.’
Whether you’re buying, preparing to sell, living the good life in your current home or window shopping for luxury homes in Charlotte NC, here are a few of our favorite things which will add some luxury to your home:
1. Spa bathroom upgrades. Spas tend to be the new ‘favorite thing’ to upgrade. A new spa bathroom offers a clean, bright look and feel of simplistic luxury which seem to just ‘flush’ the stress right out of your system! You can enjoy the spa look, experience and and feel right at home, with only a modest investment, giving your lifestyle upgrade more bang for your buck. Features to upgrade include river rock shower and bathroom flooring, installation of man-height updated cabinetry and granite countertops or simply upgraded hardware and or fixtures. If you’re going to install new flooring or expand that bath, why not add heated flooring? And, tub upgrades can range from a vintage clawfoot tub to an eternity or an effervescent modern spa.
2. Custom, decorative painting and millwork. Whether you’re thinking of adding a mural in your child’s room or simply faux painting your dining room trey ceiling, paint is one of the least expensive, yet luxurious edits that you can make to your home. Millwork can make a home look incredibly upscale but, the cost is unbelieveably affordable. From moldings to baseboards, chair railings to wainscoating, the process is quick and painless on the purse as well but, these changes just seem to make your Charlotte luxury home simply ‘pop!’
3. Built-ins. Now, if you want that luxury lifestyle in your Charlotte home, built-ins just make your life easy on so many levels. Built-ins seems to make living life incredibly neat and organized. Optimize your space and take advantage of otherwise unusable spaces with the use of upscale storage systems, closet organizers, laundry organizers, garage grids for lawn or sports equipment, built-in desks and bookcases. Clutter elimination with custom cabinet installation or custom closets also offer luxury appeal. Customized wine rooms/cellars offer a luxury feel as well. Conversion of dead space under the stairs, is easily transformed into a wine cellar or organized storage space. Most luxury homes in Charlotte have built-in recycling/compost/trash centers but, if you don’t have that, you’ll be amazed at the low cost for this luxury addition.
4. Dedicated rooms and spaces for your lifestyle. Luxury for you may consist of a dedicated space for everything in your life. Your theater room, gardening shed, craft room or even the kids’ homework space offers luxury, especially if it’s equipped with the right tools and built-ins for the activity to which the room, or even corner of a room, is dedicated.
5. Automation. Is having a fully automated, robotic home that does all the work for you, your idea of luxury? If so injecting anything from small touches of automation including lighting, blinds, irrigation, music and even your microwave and oven, can give your home a luxurious high-tech feel.
Author Bio: Debe Maxwell is a Certified Residential Specialist in the Charlotte Metro region with a focus on the Charlotte luxury home market. My team of agents each have their own specialty areas, a benefit to anyone buying a home in Charlotte NC.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.