San Diego Mission Valley Condos For Sale
The Vistas at Fashion Heights
Enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle and everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer right from the central location of your Misson Valley condominium at The Vistas at Fashion Heights.
The Vistas at Fashion Heights, built from 1980 to 1986, is a condominium community of 65 units in zip code 92111 at the western end of Mission Valley. Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 2/2, 3/2, 3/3, and 4/3, and range in size from 1,270 to 2,065 square feet. There is one 4/6 unit with 3,000 square feet that used to be two smaller units. Amenities include swimming pool, spa, tennis courts, outdoor grills, and a fitness center. All units have in-unit laundries.
HOA fees are about $200 to $430 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, and limited insurance.
The Vistas at Fashion Heights is within walking distance of the University of San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and the Fashion Valley Transit Station to catch the San Diego Trolley. Note that Fashion Heights is built on a hillside, so walking up or down will give you pretty good exercise. A short Trolley ride, drive, or bicycle ride can get you to Qualcomm Stadium, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, San Diego State University, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
As of June 12, 2011, there is one unit for sale in The Vistas at Fashion Heights. It is a one-of-a-kind unique property, having originally been two separate 3 bedroom/3 bathroom units:
There have been no sales yet in 2011 at The Vistas at Fashion Heights. Following are the twenty most recent sales prior to 2011:
For a more detailed look at Mission Valley, visit my Mission Valley slide show.
If you would like to be informed of any units in The Vistas at Fashion Heights that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium complexes in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me.
The Vistas at Fashion Heights is #17 on the Mission Valley map below. For information on the other complexes in Mission Valley, click on the map to go to my web site and then click on the same map there. You can also call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
Recent blog posts:
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Fashion Hills
- Out & about San Diego — THE best nursery in San Diego is....
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — City Scene
- Speechless Sunday (with a little bit of text) - Always know where your other half is!
- Out & about San Diego — "Three Voyages to Paradise" at the Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Out & about San Diego — Historic quilt collection on exhibit at Mingei International Museum
- Real estate news — San Diego County Defensible Space Days, June 10-June 12
- Real estate news — Recent headlines that could affect YOU!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Valley Terraces
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Franciscan
- Out & about San Diego — National Trails Day, Saturday, June 4, Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve
- Out & about San Diego — Summertime museum freebies for military personnel AND their families!
- Out & about San Diego — Memorial Day at SeaWorld San Diego
- Speechless Sunday (with a little bit of text) — Speechless Sunday (with a little bit of text) - Was this yours? It sure was tasty?
- Out & about San Diego — Special summer attractions for San Diego County
- Out & about San Diego — Tourist season is here, and it looks to be a great one!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Presidio Mirage
- Out & about San Diego — June 5 Open House for the National Cat Protection Society
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Bluffs
- ....regardless of how well you prepare for the unexpected