This is a great program Gene Mundt from Chicago Bancorp in Illinois talks about for home buyers planning to purchase a Fannie Mae owned foreclosure home to live in. There were some great comments on Gene's post, too, discussing the need for home buyers to prepare for ALL costs associated with buying a foreclosure home. Since banks don't disclose the condition of the home, buyers MUST beware!!!!
Cure your Home Buyer's Blues!
Get a heapin' helpin' of HomePath INCENTIVES ... Call Me NOW!
FannieMae just announced that they're providing a major "dose" of incentives to cure home buyer's blues. Incentives that can mean up to a 35% increase in a home buyer's closing credit!
To help more buyers purchase a home, FannieMae is offering up to 3.5% in Closing Costs assistance to those purchasing HomePath properties. This heapin' helpin' of assistance is available starting June 14th and runs through October 31st, 2011.
Who ... and exactly what properties ... are eligibile?? Here are the details:
• Buyers must be owner occupants of the purchased property (meaning the property will serve as their primary residence).
• Buyers are required to sign an Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Purchase Addendum with all initial offer submissions
• Initial offers must be submitted on/after June 14th, 2011.
• Sale MUST CLOSE on or before October 31st, 2011.
• Other restrictions apply. More info about this offer can be obtained on HomePath.com, under the Special Offers tab. Terms and conditions are explained there as well.
There are even incentives being offered for your sales agent ($1,200). FannieMae is really serious about helping to "cure" your home buying blues, getting you in a new home ... and helping our ailing U.S. housing market!
I am a HomePath lender. Contact me for further information regarding this new beneficial home buying program and to find out what properties are eligible for this assistance.
Act Now by contacting me at:
Direct #: 815.277.4036 Cell/Text: 708.921.6331
Skype: 630.219.1316 Website: http://www.genemundt.com