Come join us as we celebrate the Fourth of July at Konehete Park in downtown Murphy, NC! Fun, food, fireworks and games for all ages so bring the family, friends and the whole neighborhood as we all celebrate.
Good time fun - MONDAY, JULY 4, 2011 – ALL DAY!!
- Men’s Softball Tournament – 9am
- Horseshoes – 10am
- Kids’ Fishing Tournament – 10:45am
- Cake Walk – Starting 11:30am then every hour on the half hour
- Peanut Drop – 12:00pm
- Kid’s Games – Starting at 1pm Water Balloon, Hula Hoop, Sack Race and so much more! Do you think they’ll let the adults join in?
- Fireworks – at dark
All Day Events:
- Food, Crafts & Entertainment
- Bouncy Houses for the kids
- Obstacle Course
- And Tons of Fun!!!
The Cherokee County Detachment 1011 of the U.S. Marine Corps League will also perform a ceremonial flag retirement at 1pm and 5pm.
For more information on the old-timey Fourth of July Celebration contact Aurelia Stone at 828-361-4936 of the Business Women of Cherokee County