If you want to live in Georgetown but thought you'd have to spend millions to get a house in this fun neighborhood, here are the five least expensive homes on the market right now:
1. 2726 P Street NW: It's not huge, but it makes it up in the charm department. There is a south-facing rear garden, off-street parking. It was built in 1876, but has thoroughly modern baths and a kitchen that is completely 21st century. This listing broker is Coldwell Banker, and it is listed for $725,000.
2. 1404 27th Street NW: This cheerful yellow house is quite modern for it's 111 years. There are two bedrooms and one bath. It has a renovated kitchen, a lovely rear garden, and is wired for sound inside and out. It's listed by Miller/Long & Foster for $719,000.
3. 3522 P Street NW: This is how Georgetown does white picket fence. This 1-bedroom home is near Georgetown University and has a lovely garden and is perfect if you need convenience to the campus. Listed for $710,000 by TTR Southeby's.
4. 1025 Cecil Place NW: This house is hidden on a steep, narrow street close to the Potomac, and it's said to have a bit of a river view. There are 2-bedrooms, 1 bath, and lots of updates, including kitchen and baths. It's been reduced to $699,000 and is listed by Streamline Management, LLC..
5. 1526 27th Street NW: this is a sweet, tiny house on the cusp of Georgetown and Dupont, and an easy walk to Metro. There are two bedrooms, 1 bath and a charming rear garden. It is listed for $689,000, making it the least expensive house in Georgetown, at least for the moment! Weichert Realtors is the listing broker.
If none of these homes work for you, there are 51 others currently for sale. Here is the link for the information on all of them.
If you are planning a move to or from the Washington, DC area, I can help. Call, email or text me at:
Licensed in DC, Virginia and Maryland