Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Local agents know their towns better than anyone else. We firmly believe that using a local Realtor® is in your best interests and in this post we will give you reasons why local is the only way to go.
5 REASONS WHY USING A LOCAL AGENT IS BETTER
1. Superior Market Knowledge - A good local agent knows the inventory inside and out and will be able to more easily pick out homes that are a good fit for you.
2. They Know The Schools - A local agent will have personal experience with the school system and be able to share valuable information with you.
3. Neighborhood Experts - A local agent not only knows all the specific neighborhoods, but often has friends and clients in each one that can be made available to you if needed. Our clients always appreciate hearing from people who live in the neighborhoods in which they are considering.
4. Strong Relationships With Other Agents - A good local agent will network with other local agents to get information that you will never find on line. We will know about homes that may be coming on the market in the future or learn about a seller who has suddenly become "highly motivated" and is open to offers.
5. In The Know - Real estate gossip gets discussed in small circles in every community, like at PTA meetings and at the local softball field. While most agents will never learn this "insider information", a local agent hears these things and will share them with their clients.
LOCAL IS SAFER
If you are ever looking to buy or sell a home, remember that a real estate transaction is very complicated, involving a lot of money and risk. A local agent is always the safest choice.
If you liked this post, please subscribe to our blog. We always appreciate having new readers and more importantly, enjoy making new friends.
Here are some others that may interest you as well:
Welcome to our Active Rain blog, a platform we use to communicate to buyers, sellers, and other real estate professionals. We cover topics relating to real estate but discuss other subjects as well, including our local area, Cleveland, Ohio. We want everyone reading to come away feeling that the time spent here was worthwhile. Thank you for visiting our blog.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.