Las Cruces has just received another prestigious recognition!
Besides all of the awards and recognitions from national organizations, I want to express my feelings about living in Las Cruces.
The Forbes Best Places for Business and Careers rankings are based on:
- past and future projected job growth,
- business and living costs,
- income growth, education
- projected economic growth.
- Quality of life areas such as crime rate, cultural and recreational
Las Cruces' metro area, has made the Forbes list four times before. Las Cruces, NM has a positive and growing economy. It provides a great, low cost opportunity for businesses to relocate their offices, establish new facilities, and to open new businesses. There are extensive training and educational facilities for the readily available workforce, and a low cost of living. All of this plus a lifestyle that offers wonderful arts, culture, and recreational opportunities.
See all of the awards Las Cruces has gotten for these important qualities.
I personally would like to add my feeling about life and lifestyle in Las Cruces:
Las Cruces is the best place to live, raise children, work, and retire.
We are: "Unique" ... "A perfect location" ... "An ideal climate"...
"A Dream Town"
Join me and see "Enchanting Las Cruces" – How can you not love Las Cruces?
If you are from out of town and would like our great relocation package
just click here.
- Las Cruces can be found nestled between the majestic spires of the Organ Mountains and the fertile green belt of the Rio Grande's Mesilla Valley.
- You will find that Las Cruces has beautiful year round weather, with 350-days of sunshine, 4- distinct seasons.
- We pride ourselves on our Multi-Cultural history, diversity, and traditions.
- Las Cruces is home to many year round arts & cultural events, sporting attractions, and outdoor recreation.
- we still have that friendly, Southwestern, small town feeling. Las Cruces is the perfect place to live!
As always, this is Evelyn Bruder, I want you to know that I am available to assist with any of your Las Cruces problems or questions - Real Estate or Not.
This is a shameless request.
If you are reading this then the bar below is familiar to you, and I hope that you will:
- Add a comment about what you love or dislike about Las Cruces.
- Share this Blog with your friends and family
- We would really love it if you would use the follow us and like us on whatever social media you use.