Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA Are Still in a Positive Buying Trend...
Real Estate in Vancouver WA
for the second straight Quarter has seen excellent action with short-term trend
for Closed Sales still above the 12-month trend; with another modest decrease in the total Active listings.
Average home sale prices are edging lower as much of the action is in the lower
end of the market (the highest-priced home sold this month was $600,000).
We are still working through a relatively large segment of inventory in the Distressed Property
Of the single-family houses and condos for sale that went Pending in June, we saw both the Short Sales and the Bank Owned Homes segments capturing 31.3% of the market; a substantially lower number than last month's 41.7%; (much lower than December's 61.0% of the total Pending Sales).
The chart below is a matrix representation of the highlights for homes for sale in Vancouver, WA June 2011:
With the level of Active homes showing a slight decrease, and the volume of Pending Sales
staying at a strong level, we estimate the adjusted inventory available at just
over 5 months worth. The table below shows the most recent three months of activity for comparison purposes (right-click on the image to see the enlarged
The Charts below shows the past 12 months trend of home prices and sales volume for Vancouver WA. For home prices to start going up, we will typically first see a meaningful AND sustained increase in the number of homes purchased in both Vancouver and the other major Pacific Northwest cities, with a clearing out of the damaged and distressed homes; combined with a revival of the sales in the upper-end. Although there had been increases in home buying activity for the past two quarters, we are cautious about the results to expect for this summer with respect to the "Average Sales Price."
In our opinion we have positive improvement in several areas: including a Decrease in the relative weight of the Distressed Properties; and Improved Volume these past two Quarters. In response to RMLS and newspaper reports discussing lower sales volumes for 2011 both of these outlets Fail to mention that last year the Federal Home Buyers Tax Credit incentive was in full swing, which very much distorted any such comparisons. Thus, we are somewhat bullish on the current trends when the tax credit stimulus is discounted from the comparison.
If you are looking to sell your home in Vancouver WA, and Clark County Washington in this Opportunity Market please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Some of the major parts of town you may want to look for include Homes for sale in Downtown Vancouver, The Heights Homes, Orchards Homes, Cascade Park Homes, Fishers Landing Homes For Sale, Evergreen Homes, Hazel Dell Homes For Sale , Felida Homes and Salmon Creek Homes.
The largest city in Clark County WA is Vancouver Washington. Other towns include: Amboy, Battle Ground, Brush Prairie, Camas, Ridgefield, Washougal, parts of Woodland and Yacolt.
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) Pre-Foreclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for June 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for June 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for June 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for June 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics June 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - June 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for June 2011
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for May 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for May 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for May 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for May 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics May 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - May 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for May 2011
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at Vancouver WA REMAX . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this challenging market? We have the passion and insight for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Vancouver WA Real Estate. If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short sale homes) ; and when looking for Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have our website set up for you to easily search for each of these categories!
PS - Nobody sells more homes than RE/MAX. Look to the Alexander ~ Slocum Team
for your Vancouver WA real estate! These are other popular recent searches on our website:
Camas WA Real Estate
Luxury Homes Vancouver WA