Saratoga Hunt is a community of newer homes located on Minnieville just south of Cardinal Drive. The homes were built by Richmond American and are sited on lots ranging from 1/4 acre to 1/2 acre.
Detached Home Market Report
Year To Date 2011 Vs. Total Year 2010
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Commuter buses to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and the Washington Navy Yard/Bolling AFB are located at Dale Boulevard and Minnieville Road (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the Franconia-Springfield Metro is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- Slug Lines can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 minutes from Saratoga Hunt
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
SCHOOLS and LIBRARIES
- See the Prince William County School Locator to obtain specific information regarding the schools for a specific address in Saratoga Hunt
- Dale City Neighborhood Library is located in the Center Plaza Shopping Center
- Chinn Regional Library less than 20 minutes
- Prince William School VIDEO
- Dale City Rec Center located on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is located on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is approximately 20 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is less than 30 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 20 minutes
- Occoquan Regional Park with boat launch to the Occoquan River, summer boat storage,ball fields and picnic areas is approximately 25 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 20 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 15 minutes from Saratoga Hunt
- Prince William Recreation VIDEO
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is approximately 15 minutes from Saratoga Hunt. It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
My Team has 35 years experience in Woodbridge, Dumfries, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket Prince William County
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESSIf you plan to buy or sell a Saratoga Hunt or other Prince William County home contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.