Camas Washington Real Estate - A HOT Month in June.
Camas Home Sales knocked a couple out of the park with Pending Home Sales increasing 27%
while Active listings decreased by about 15%!
Earlier this month we've logged into the Camas MLS to identify what direction the real estate market is heading. Here are the key statistics we have to report:
From this quick look at the home sales action we see 14.9% fewer Active
listings, with relatively strong numbers for Pending and Closed Sales. Additionally, we see the distressed property category moving down to
26.3% of the existing inventory (27.1% the prior month).
The table below shows the RMLS market data for the transactions within the Camas Zip code of 98607.
Since Camas is a relatively small area with a reasonably wide mix of home sales prices, the "Average Home Sales Price" can vary quite a bit when looking at a month-over-month comparison.
The short term tabulations for Days on Market are showing most homes are selling much more quickly!
The Chart Below compares current Camas Washington Home Sale Prices and Listing Trends; Average and Median Prices; and Days On the Market, over the past 36 months:
Looking to purchase a home in Camas? -- now is an opportune time! Camas is located on the north shore of the Columbia River in Washington State, and features a relatively mild climate and excellent economic base (btw - there is no personal State or Local Income Tax in Camas!). Our featured neighborhood this month: Homes For Sale in Prune Hill Camas WA,
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) Pre-Foreclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Mortgage Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Camas Washington deemed reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Camas WA . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Camas Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!