Real Estate Washougal Washington, Market Statistics and Trends for June 2011
Washougal Real Estate remains at a higher pace this month, with a continued lowering in the overall level of Inventory and fewer Distressed Properties...
Earlier in June we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and Washougal to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened with Washougal WA Real Estate market trends and statistics, in Clark County Washington 98671. Here is what we have to report:
From this quick view we see Two fewer Pending transactions compared to last month, and about a six month's supply of inventory available at the end of the month (projected based upon Sold Homes). This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are still running at a slightly lower level (31.6% this month vs 32.2% last month), although we are starting to see within that mix a continuing new dominance of short-sales vs. foreclosures being sold.
This next Table shows the sales activity for the past 3 months in Washougal from the MLS
(you may right-click on the image and follow your browsers instructions to see the larger image):
The Chart Below shows Washougal Washington Home Sale Prices and Inventory Trends; along with "Days On Market" trends over the past 36 months.
The Price Trend for Washougal Homes and Real Estate suggests the market has been doing well with the absorption of the distressed properties, and we should be starting to see a firming up in prices in this part of the recovery cycle.
If you are looking to sell your home in Washougal, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for June 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for June 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for June 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for June 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics June 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - June 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for June 2011
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for May 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for May 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for May 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for May 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics May 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - May 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for May 2011
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Washougal Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Clark County Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Vancouver WA Real Estate. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Homes For Sale Vancouver WA .
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have a special search set up for you at Bank Owned Homes Vancouver WA.