About Lake Ridge, Woodbridge VA
Lake Ridge is one of the ten largest subdivisions in the United States.
- 38,000 residents
- 7,000 + residences
- 4,400 acres
- 1,200 acres of it are treed common ground
- located on the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir
- Tacketts Mill located at the entrance to Lake Ridge was the first of the three centers. In addition to the normal complement of retail stores it includes commercial office space. It's here you'll find McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins
- Lake Ridge Commons at Old Bridge Road and Hedges Run Drive is about midway through Lake Ridge. It has our one and only Starbucks
- Festival at Old Bridge is also on Old Bridge Road near the western end of Lake Ridge at Smoketown Road. It has the Lake Ridge US Post Office Annex
My Team has 35 years experience in Woodbridge, Dumfries, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket Prince William County ”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
If you plan to buy or sell a Lake Ridge or other Woodbridge Prince William County home contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”