All of the sudden, i am getting these crazy 1 line comments on on the blogs i have posted. First, I have no idea why someone would spend the time posting to all these blogs when they obviously didn't read them. I liken it to "Robo-Signing" foreclosure documents without reading the brief and facts. Second, it was kind of deflating when I saw a plethera of comments only to realize, they were Spam, Spam Spam Spam, baked beans and Spam!
But wait... Does Google know they are spam? Does Google know that these comments are not from real people but from a computer program just like Google? Does Google give me and my trackback sites "juice" for these comments? In the end, am i advertising to Google or to the masses? Google can get me to the masses, but without Google the masses can't get me to Google.
Can anyone else use Google more times in a paragraph?
- Should I go through and delete them?
- Should I respectfully contact the spammer and ask him to Spam some more?
- Should I answer the comments to double my "Google Juice"?
- Is the red zone for loading and unloading only?
- Am I talking to a cloud, a computer or in the words of Bruce Springsteen, "Is Anyone really alive out there"?
- Who's more important.... Google or a customer?
- Does it matter what's written or that "something" is written in the mind of Googlebots?
- Did Gilligan ever get off that island?
I wrote this hoping that real human Active Rainers will give me some answers, now I'll sit back and wait, thanks in advance,