A Road to Real Estate Recovery ~ The Inman 2011 Innovator’s of the Year Leaders.
The Inman Innovator Awards honor real estate companies, technologies, services and individuals who have pushed the real estate industry forward by improving the real estate process for both the clients and the professionals.
All of these improvements and advancements will help the real estate industry perform better and allow home buyers and sellers meet expectations. If you are a real estate professional or are looking to buy or sell a home you should check out the following companies.
The Innovator Award Categories are: Winners:
2011 Innovator of the Year. Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff
2011 People’s Choice Innovator Award. Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Most Innovative New Technology. Down Payment Resource
Most Innovative Brokerage or Franchise. William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insur.
Most Innovative Real Estate Website or Service. eEdge
Most Innovative MLS or Real Estate Trade Assoc. Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
Most Innovative Real Estate Start Up. SocialBios
Most Innovative Mobile App. Realtor.com Android app
Most Innovative Real Estate Social Site/Service/Blog. The Corcoran Group Foursquare tips
More about William Raveis Real Estate winner of the Most Innovative Brokerage or Franchise
Winner: William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance
William Raveis, with about 75 offices, more than 2,000 sales associates, and annual sales of about $5.5 billion, is the largest family-owned real estate firm in the Northeast. The company in February announced the launch of Agent Dashboard, a "comprehensive CRM, business management and marketing tool" that is based on CoreLogic's AgentAchieve product. Raveis also contracted with tech firm Powerserve to build and launch a mobile website, and Raveis.com this year was honored with a website award by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.