Did you know moving your furniture may help your home sell faster? Or that fresh flowers make it feel more inviting? Years of experience have taught me the psychology behind home buying. I have learned what works.
Here are some inexpensive ways to maximize your home's appeal.
* Keep the grass freshly cut.
* Remove all yard clutter.
* Apply fresh paint to wooden fences.
* Paint the front door.
* Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds.
* Clean windows inside and out.
* Wash or paint home's exterior.
* Tighten and clean all door handles.
* Ensure gutters and downspouts are firmly attached.
* Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and kinickknacks(consider a temporary self-storage unit.)
* Clean and Paint walls and Ceilings.
* Shampoo Carpets
* Clean and Oragnize cabinets and closets.
* Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
* Clean all light fixtures.
* Turn on all the lights,
* Open drapes in the daytime.
* Keep pets secure outdoors.
* Play quiet background music.
*Light the fireplace(if seasonaly appropriate).
* Infuse home with a comforting scent like apple spice and vanilla.
* Vacate the property while it is being shown.
Let's get together and talk about your home's potential.
I am the real estate expert in your neighborhood, and I will:
• Create a custom marketing plan that sets your home apart from the rest
• Highlight the key selling points of your neighborhood
• Target the best buyers for your home
Don't Know Where to begin the Selling process?
Contact us for a free consultation.