San Diego Mission Valley Condos For Sale
Enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle from the central location of Mission Valley! Everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer is right at the doorstep of your condominium at The Lido.
The Lido, built in 2005, is a gated condominium community of 220 units. Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 1/1, 1/2, 2/2, and 3/2, and range in size from 930 to 1,798 square feet. Amenities include swimming pool, spa, picnic areas, water fountains, a fitness center, a recreation room, and an exterior dog wash. All units have in-unit laundries.
HOA fees are $380 to $400 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, and limited insurance.
The Lido, located in zip code 92108 in the central section of Mission Valley between Highway 163 and Interstate 805, is just a short drive or bicycle ride from the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, and Fashion Valley Transit Station where you can catch taxis, busses, or the the San Diego Trolley to Qualcomm Stadium, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, downtown San Diego, and beyond.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
The Lido is managed by Transpacific. Contact them at 1-800-672-7800.
A check with the FHA on June 21, 2011, indicates that The Lido is FHA approved.
As of August 10, 2011, there are three units for sale in The Lido, and two unit with pending sales:
Nine units in The Lido have sold so far in 2011:
Following are the twenty most recent sales in The Lido prior to 2011. Units that have been well maintained and have a view of the San Diego River often result in multiple offers and sales prices at or above the listing price.
If you would like to be informed of any units in The Lido that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium communities in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me.
The Lido is #20 on the Mission Valley map below. For information on the other communities in Mission Valley, click on the map to go to my web site and then click on the same map there. Or you can simply call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
Recent blog posts:
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Fashion Hills (August 9, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — City Scene (August 8, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Valley Terraces (August 8, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Franciscan (August 6, 2011)
- Real estate news — Prices are affordable and interest rates are low!
- Hint: If you have to scroll to see all of your picture, it's too big!
- Maybe your seller IS "very motivated," but maybe YOU'RE NOT! Does your seller know?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Presidio Mirage (August 4, 2011)
- Real estate news — Bidding wars, multiple offers, and rising prices
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Bluffs (August 3, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Friars Village (August 2, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Park Place Estates (August 1, 2011)
- Speechless Sunday (with a little bit of text) — It has a view!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Rio Vista (July 29, 2011)
- If you have these at the front door, we're not coming in!
- Real estate news — Case-Shiller reports that home prices were up in May 2011
- All the home's a stage, and look what's showing!
- Real estate news — New construction permits up in June 2010
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Woodspring (July 26, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Friars Hollow