We could use some more posts! I just noticed that we have 8 members which I find amazing and most of us our women. Maybe we could share some stories or ideas?
I'll tell a little story - - once upon a time there was a REALTOR named Teresa . . . nah too lame even for me. Anyway here are some possible topics:
1. What to do when sorounded by perky people.
2. Do you smile all of the time, or just when someone is looking?
3. How do you feel about REALTORS who wear sexy clothes and have sexy pictures on the internet?
4. Do you take rejection personally, or is it just business?
5. Should I change the way I have loser spelled or does that work for our group?
By the way I know that none of us are loosers or angry but put it in the title because it sounded good. I am not a loner when it comes to life but am a loner when it comes to work. I am sourounded by people who have teams but have a hard time finding people that I can work with. I am not sure why. When I go to the meetings at Keller Williams and people introduce them selves they add that they are from the xyz team. I have started saying I am Teresa Boardman, an army or one! Are you an army of one? If so why?