Leo Pareja, #1 K/W Agent..NAR 30 Under 30 | Harris Real Estate University Superstar.
Who is Leo Pareja?
Leo Pareja and his team have sold more than 1,300 properties during his career. Leo was ranked the #1 Keller Williams Realty agent in the United States and Canada in 2010 for units sold. Most recently we was recognized in Realtor Magazine’s 30 under 30 class of 2011. Leo Pareja is a high volume Broker whose systems are built to minimize loss severity on clients portfolio’s while adhering to their selling philosophy with the shortest days in inventory. Leo is recognized nationally as an industry expert and is routinely a featured speaker at The Five Star Default Servicing Conference and Keller Williams National conferences. Additionally Leo Pareja is currently a National Instructor for VRM University who from coast to coast delivers sound and creative strategies for disposing bank owned properties, certifying real estate professionals as “REO Specialists”.
- 603 closings
- 118 million sales volume
- 195 thousand average price
- 20% buyers and 80% sellers
- 17 member team:
- 1 pre-marketing
- 1 valuation & repair
- 1 contracts
- 2 closers
- 1 utility/HOA
- 1 accounting/reimbursement
- 2 runners
- 3 field agents
- 4 buyer agents
- 1 team leader
Questions for Leo:
* Where do you sell real estate?
* How long have you sold real estate?
* What did you do before you decided to be a Realtor?
* Tell us about your real estate market?
* You are a strong proponent of delegation…tell us what learning to delegate has meant to you?
* Tell us about your team?
* How have you changed your real estate team over the last few years?
* Over the last few years…how many homes has your team sold?
* How many homes have you sold so far in 2011?
* How many homes are you tracking to sell in 2011?
* How many listings do you carry?
STOP and READ NOW: What do to the top 7439 REO Listing Agents in the US know that you don’t?Watch the FREE Agent REO Secrets video and download the FREE REO Training Guide. NOTICE: Free book guaranteed for the first 100 agents only.
* How many pendings (escrows) do you have now?
* How did you have to change to meet this new market?
* What were the biggest challenges you and your team had to overcome from…3 years ago…to today?
* Looking back, when did you really feel like you could do it…be successful in real estate for the long term?
* Did you ever doubt that you would be as successful as you are now?
* Do you ever have doubts now?
* How do you stay on track, do you have weekly min standards?
* How do you work on days you don’t feel like working..how do you stay so motivated?
* How can you possibly manage your time…a successful real estate business, a real estate team, a growing family…and still have a ‘life’?
* Describe your role in the company….what exactly do you do?
* How do you keep it all in balance…? (or is balance a myth?)
* Talk to us about the importance of your goal setting process and execution?
* Lead generation…tell us what your team does to generate so many transactions?
* What are your best lead generation sources for Short Sales?
* Does your team do BPOs? (How many per month?)
* How many REO Asset Manager relationships do you have?
* When I say the word..SKILLS…what does that mean to you?
* Lead generation wise…marketing wise…if you could only do ONE thing…to generate business..what would that be?
* Are referrals are a big source of business for you?…what do you do to cultivate?
* What has surprised you most about what has happened so far in your real estate market over the last few years?
* What will surprise your market this year?
* Why YOU? Why are you so successful now when so many other agents are struggling?