Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
FIND GROUPS TO JOIN
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
Find informative stats, trends and insider tips on your state, county, city or neighborhood of choice. The insightful experts of ActiveRain share with you in a way only a local resident can.
Top 10 List Of Things Not To Say To Buyers | Homeowners Don't Say That!
You're excited and anxious to sell your house, but sometimes being around and answering buyer's questions can hurt your chance of getting the best price possible. Here are our Top 10 List of scenarios we have recently heard Sellers say to a buyer
1. We love living here, but the payments are too high for us to manage ~ Now the buyer knows there is financialpressure.
2. We have to get out of here, we can't stand the neighbors ~ Surely you don't think this is going to give thebuyer areason to buy your house now.
3. My husband is being transferred and we need the money from this house to buy our new one ~ Now the buyer knows there is timepressure.
4. We can't stand these winters anymore ~ So the buyer now knows you don't want to spend another cold winter in this house.
5. We lost our jobs ~ They now are aware of the financial reason again that you will take less.
6. Can't wait to sell because we're getting a divorce and want to get rid of this place ~ Urgency in taking a lower price.
7. Our house has been on the market for months and you're our first showing ~ Okay, buyers are now wondering what's wrong with this house.
8. We would like the price we are asking, but we will definitely take less ~ You just lowered the buyers offer.
9. I like living in this community, but I wish I didn't buy this end unit near the main road and parking lot ~ Yes, we really just heard this last weekend!
10. It's been on the market so long, I hope you buy it finally ~ We don't even have to comment for this one!
The best advise to put more money in your pocket as the Seller is to not be around when buyers visit. If the buyers agent or buyer asks any questions, refer them back to your listing agent for the answers.
If you want to make sure that you're in the strongest position tonegotiatethe highest price for your home, don't answer any questions without your Realtor ~
So, Mr. & Mrs. Seller, the next time there's a showing appointment, your absence would greatly be appreciated!
When you are looking to buy or sell on The North Shore of Long Island Real Estate, please contact Larry & Sheila, Realtors with Charles Rutenberg Realty at 631-805-4400.
All content, including text, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Suffolk Experts, and may not be used without the expressed written permission of Larry & Sheila. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Suffolk Experts and Larry & Sheila makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from it’s display or use.
Do You Have A Condo or Home You Want Us To List For Sale?
Welcome to our world of Real Estate!
We are Long Island's Premiere Realtor's representing all of Long Island New York, including Residential Homes, 55 and Over Communities, Condo/Townhouse, Luxury Long Island Properties and Corporate Relocation Specialists!
Interested in selling your Long Island Home or Condo? Contact Larry and Sheila to get a professional estimate at 631-805-4400.