Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Pull Up your Realtor Seat...Why Tweets are Neat, Sweet, and Tough to Beat!
Okay I plowed through Twitter for Dummies and Twitter Power and Twitter Marketing for Dummies and The Twitter Book and Twitter Tips, Tricks and Tweets. I had to pull out my iPAD and look up my Kindle Books to remember them all.
I fall hard for something that neat, sweet, and tough to beat.
I want to learn more not less about Twitter for Real Estate Marketing.
So I respectfully want to highlight why it works for me. Usually I mind my Southern Maryland Beeswax, but let me show you why Tweets Max Realtor time for me.
Here's what I like "Realtor" best. We'll go for top ten so you can easily see why I am IN for Twitter and Real Estate Marketing and why OUT is something to doubt.
1. I like bottom line. I like get to the point information. In a few words you have the meat of a message and you can determine whether to hit the link for more. Twitter does not BORE! But get in store for QUICK!
2. I subscribe to news feeds. While on the phone, I can glance and get the top stuff in quick blips.
3. I subscribe to vendors and suppliers. I like to know the latest tips and releases.
4. I subscribe to Realtors or Power Users whom I want to emulate. Talk about a coup of Marketing Ideas FREE to see!
5. I believe in affinity selling. I post articles I read and want to share with Peeps.
6. I hear there is Google SEO, but what do I know, it's just a cool hangout and the tea is free at my (computer) BAR.
7. I can text groups. For instance, on House Tour Tuesdays one quick hash tag entry and everyone knows the first house on the list is SOLD so let's move the Realtor Caravan to the second house.
8. I can search for stuff. Like people talking about moving. MOOOOvvving is good data.
9. It's automatic advertising. You can set it up so you can peep at your tweets on LinkedIN. Uh huh, yep. Bonanza!
10. It's IN. We need to be where the action is. I'll skin my shins and learn my tweets because front row seats with your Peeps are REALLY neat.
11. Because GOLDEN RESULTS means just that, you're in store for more. I like tweets from Real Estate Educators for fresh information. I like tweets from Emergency Services. We just had an Earthquake and Hurricane here and this is the Instant Soup of Local Information. The Utility Company posted updates on Twitter while Ma Bell was out like the lights. I like being able to talk the talk of all my clients whether that means text or cell or tweets or IM. I like Coupons and Deals. Twitter has steals! I like short, sweet, simple, current and special FREE marketing exposure, communication tools and learning research devices all wrapped up in one FUN Realtor on the RUN Tool. By the way, when you need to get Customer Service from a Retailer or any Customer Service provider, there is NOTHING like a well stated TWEET to get a company on its FEET to meet reasonable requests. We are talking WARP speed not hours on hold. Be bold, this tool breaks the mold. I forget how to spell that. Let me TWEET that and ask!
You'll Retrieve Golden Results with Cheryl Ritchie, RE/MAX 100, for all your Southern Maryland Real Estate Services. Visit www.GoldenResults.com for more information.
P.S. Gary Woltol, I hear they sell "Crow" down at the local Rolands Grocery Store dirt cheap if you ever come my Southern Maryland way. I'll treat. Toss a little Old Bay on it and it will be a great day on the Chesapeake Bay!
This is my first Golden, Rattan. I spent my last weekend with him one Labor Day Holiday many years ago. He's my Boy!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.