So a few weeks back I gave you a preview of our new compact scanner for business, the Kodak Scanmate i920. Today I'm proud to say we've released it and I've got some video for you to sink your teeth into, and an exciting contest right on the heels of Raincamp for you!
It's that time of year where you start thinking about and planning for the new tools that are going to help your business not only this year but also next year. Today at Raincamp I covered Cloud Printing and our latest high speed compact scanner, the Kodak Scanmate i920.
Kudos to Gail Harris for winning the brand new, cloud ready OFFICE HERO 6.1 Printer!
Then we talked scanning and our new highly portable, high speed Scanmate i920 - today you get a chance to learn about it and win one!
First, let's review the reasons you would want a dedicated scanner, and a compact one at that.
- Speed: High speed scanners help you quickly convert hundreds or thousands of paper documents into digital images and searchable PDF files
- Portability: Size matters! Having a scanner you can easily transport and power by plugging into a DC inverter for your car or wherever you are will help you in those situations where you need to send a signed, scanned document quickly
- Save Time, Reduce Paper Storage - Ultimately, scanners help you save time and space and a dedicated device like the Scanmate will scan far faster than any all-in-one printer can,
Now let's take a look at how the Scanmate i920 works!
Video Demo #1 -
Yep, it's that fast. And that was double sided scanning too, not just single sided.....Oh, and we also scanned multiple document types, paper documents and even credit cards etc. with a SINGLE PASS. Yes I'm bragging, but that's how dominant Kodak is in scanners - and why nobody even comes close.
Video Demo #2
Yep, that was double sided credit card scan......think that would speed up your appraisal submission or your mortgage application? Yep.....I'm still bragging.
OK Seriously, You can get the Scanmate i920 through our real estate store in the next couple of weeks, or you can buy from any of our online partners.
Buy it now at Office Depot.Com - CLICK HERE!
Now - who wants to win a Scanmate i920? Here's the contest!
1) Post a comment on my blog below and tell us of a situation in the last year where you could have used a scanner - whether on the go or just at your office. Alternately, if you don't have a "scanner saved me" story, tell us how you would reduce your paper waste or storage with a new scanner!
2) ActiveRain staff will read the posts and pick the winner randomly.
3) We'll re-blog and announce the winner, and send you BRAND NEW SCANMATE i920!
****Winner will be chosen at the end of the day on 9/9/2011****