Homes in Corderra are in the Briargate Area in Colorado Springs
Search for Homes in Briargate
Zip Code 80924
Single Family Homes in Coderra were primarily built from 2006 to 2011. The majority of the houses are 2-stories and ranches, 3-4 baths, with 2-3 car garages. The Corderra housing market continues to be a BUYERS Market, as there is currently a 5.5 month of supply of homes on the market. A 6 month supply of houses on the market is considered a “NEUTRAL MARKET”.
Here's a quick summary of the 2010 and 2011 Real Estate Market for Corderra
- Pricing decreased by 3% from 2010 to 2009.
- Pricing has continued to decrease in 2011, down 5% from 2010.
- Number of homes sold increased by 6% from 2010 to 2009 and has continued to remain strong in 2011.
- Days on Market increased by 13% from 2010 to 2009
- Price per FINISHED square feet decreased by 1% from 2010 to 2009
- Average pricing has continued to decrease in 2011.
The area is located in the Briargate Area. From Briargate and Powers Blvd., go East of this Intersection, South of Union Blvd. There are several parks in the area, including Happy Meadows Park, Castlewood Park. The school District is District 20; and the majority of students go to Pinecreek High School. The neighborhood is close to Memorial Hospital North and the Powers Shopping Corridor.
This Colorado Springs Real Estate report contains information on Single Family homes in Briargate
This information is taken from the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Kathy Torline, Colorado Springs Real Estate Agent, An Expert You Can Trust 719-2887-1049 KTorline@msn.com
Selling Real Estate in the Colorado Springs area, including Monument, Fountain, Larkspur, Pueblo, Castle Rock, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Palmer Lake