Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. For a fragrant treat, fill a ceramic bowl or a wood or wicker basket with oranges, lemons,pine-cones, nuts, and pieces of evergreen. Place the container just inside the front door for a special welcome home.
2. Decorate a wreath for your front door with clusters of berries, ornamental grasses, and other fall finds. Purchase a wreath form at a local crafts store, then simply attach the berries and grasses with wire or hot glue.
3. Lead trick-or-treater’s to your door or dinner guests to the back patio with country luminaries made with old glass jars. Put a bit of sand in the jar and set a small candle in the sand. Line the sidewalk with the luminaries or even hang them from trees with wire. If you plan ahead, you can also order battery operated tea-light candles which are perfect for projects like this. Battery operated tea-light candles are also safe to use in paper bag projects.
4. Make an autumn garland for your mantle with colorful apples. Use an awl or knitting needle to pierce through the apples from side to side. Pull twine through the hole and knot it to hold the apple in place. Spice up the display by alternating apples with gourds, walnuts, or leaves.
5. Accent a door or wall with a swag of Indian corn. Use twine to connect the ears, knotting the twine after adding each ear. Tuck in pressed maple leaves for even more color. Then loop the twine at the top to hang.
Shop Local You can find all the beautiful elements to embrace the fall season in your Oregon home at Grandmas Nursery / Schlichting Century Farm on Scholls-Sherwood Road or Baggenstos Farm on Roy Rogers Road in Sherwood, Oregon. If you’re around the Old Town Sherwood area, stop by Rays Produce where you’ll discover many delectable and inspired finds.
Moving around or relocating to the greater Portland area If you’re planning a move this fall season, or relocating to the area you can search ALL Sherwood homes and land and ALL real estate for sale by ALL companies right from the convenience of this very website here at www.GardnerTeam.net. You can customize your Sherwood home search or find properties for sale throughout the greater Portland area by school district. If you’re looking for a home in a specific community, you can even search by neighborhood, street or MLS number. Want an even more specific way to search? Here you can even search by price drops, property type and year built to name a few! Searching for listings with specific features? just click that tab in the custom search area and choose what you desire. From ultra-urban living in Portland condos, easy living in townhomes around Tualatin to horse country properties in the Wilsonville area, West Linn gated communities or luxurious waterfront properties in Lake Oswego, you’ll discover there are many ways to search for your Oregon home. Just click here to get started and let The Gardner Team know if we can be of any assistance to you. Wishing you a fabulous fall!
These Five Fab Autumn Decorating Ideaswas brought to you by: Tonya Giesbers, nationally recognized and award-winning Independent Design Consultant with Celebrating HOME -together with- Amber Gardner, Director of Marketing/Licensed Assistant/Accredited Home Stager with The Gardner Team at Hasson Company Realtors… providing helpful tips to help you enjoy the spaces you love and sell with style!
And we’d love it if you’d “Like” us on facebook too!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.