The USDA Rural Development loan program is essentially a mortgage program that is supported by the US government’s agriculture department. The intent of the mortgage program is to promote development and expansion in Florida’s rural communities by offering a $0 down payment home loans. USDA stands for United States Department of Agriculture. The Rural Housing program provides prospective borrowers with an opportunity for homeownership, with NO down payment required.
Mentioned below is a step by step explanation of how to apply for a USDA rural housing mortgage:
1. Pre-Qualification – The first step in the application process for a USDA rural housing mortgage loan is pre-qualification. This is done on the basis of unsolicited information to evaluate whether the applicant is eligible to apply for the loan. However the irony about this step is that quite often the applicants who have hindrances in applying may do so, while those that are eligible are not certain that their loan would be sanctioned.
The objective of pre-qualification thus hinges on the following:
To determine the USDA eligibility of the applicant based on his or her income, location and several other factors.
To calculate the total amount of the USDA loan needed.
A comprehensive education of homeownership in order to gain the utmost benefit.
A detailed explanation of the USDA program and how to apply.
2. Citizenship status – As per this step, all applicants are asked about their citizenship status. If the applicant happens to be a qualified alien, he would be required to furnish the loan originator with all the necessary documentation establishing his legal immigrant status.
3. Creditworthiness – The applicant is informed by the loan originator about the credit history standards maintained by the credit agencies.
4. Conditions to occupy the home – The loan originator communicate to the applicant that the home in question should be the primary dwelling of the borrower and ascertain that the loan borrowed is used for this purpose only.
5. Information on the borrower’s finances – In this step the loan originator makes a detailed enquiry on the applicant’s expenses, income and debt so that they can determine the applicant’s income potential and his ability to repay the loan.
By following these simple steps, you can apply for your Florida USDA rural housing mortgage loan and live out your dreams in a house of your choice. Let us show you the way – please visit www.UsdaMortgageSource.com for more information about the 100% USDA loan here in Florida.
Need a home loan in a non rural location in Florida? Please learn more about the FHA home loan option at www.FhaMortgageSource.com
Apopka FL | Archer FL| Aventura FL| Boca Raton FL | Bradenton FL| Brandon FL| Cape Coral FL| Clearwater FL| Clermont FL |Cocoa Beach FL | Coconut Creek FL | Coral Gables FL| Crestview FL| Crystal River FL| Daytona Beach FL| DeLand FL | Deltona FL| Delray Beach FL | Destin FL| Dunedin FL | Englewood FL| Fernandina Beach FL| Flagler Beach FL| Fort Lauderdale FL | Fort Myers FL | Fort Pierce FL | Fort Walton Beach FL| Gainesville FL| Green Cove Springs FL| Hallandale FL| High Springs FL| Hobe Sound FL| Hollywood FL| Homestead FL| Inverness FL | Jacksonville FL| Jasper FL |Jupiter FL| Key Largo FL| Key West FL| Keystone Heights FL| Lady Lake FL| Lakeland FL| Lake City FL| Lake Mary FL| Land O Lakes FL|Live Oak FL| MacClenny FL| Madison FL| Melbourne FL| Miami Dade FL | Milton FL| Mount Dora FL | Naples FL| Ocala FL | Ocoee FL |Ojus FL | Orange Park FL| Orlando FL| Ormond Beach FL| Palatka FL| Palm Bay FL| Palm Coast FL | Panama City Beach FL| Pensacola FL| Pompano Beach FL| Port Charlotte FL| Port St. Lucie FL | Punta Gorda FL| Santa Rosa FL| Sarasota FL | Siesta Key FL| Spring Hill FL | St. Augustine FL| Starke FL| St. Petersburg FL | Sunny Isles FL| Tallahassee FL| Tamarac FL| Tampa FL| Titusville FL | Venice FL| Vero Beach FL| Weeki Wachee FL| Wesley Chapel FL| West Palm Beach FL | Winter Garden FL| Winter Haven FL| Winter Park FL| Winter Springs FL| White Springs FL| Zephyrhills FL| Florida |FLA |