The photo says it all! Why do you need to get home inspection? Look at the photo.
In fact there are some guys (not electricians) who can do it right. But how do YOU know them?
A qualified or liscenced tradesman - contractor has been verified to an acceptable established standard. THAT's how you know.
Here's to you Mr. Why-Pay-For-An-Electrician-DIY-Handy-Man-Home-Owner! Why ask for help when you can "get 'er done" all on your lonesome with some wire nuts, speaker wire, and just about anything else you can find!? After all, in Vietnam you *were* an electrician (you worked on one part of one kind of plane, thus ensuring your ability to do all phases of home construction and residential electrical work). And who needs a cover. Nope, just let the air in: perhaps it will keep the wires cool. Here's to you! I LOVE the creativity of people! This is almost artistic! :-)
If you or anyone you know is in need of professional home inspection services and structural pest inspection/pest and dry rot inspection services in NW Oregon or SW Washington, please consider referring them to us. We cover the Gorge to the Coast, and Salem to Olympia, including Vancouver and Portland and much more.
Justin Nickelsen, CMI
Nickelsen Home Inspections, LLC
"A Conduit for Educated Real Estate Transactions"
Serving Oregon and Washington From the Mountains to the Coast
Professional Licenses, Memberships and Certificates
- CMI - Board Certified Master Inspector
- WA - Licensed Home Inspector #415
- OR - CCB 172294, OCHI 1173
- Licensed Structural Pest Inspector 71352
- American Society of Home Inspectors - ASHI Certified Inspector 246145
- Member of the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Member of NAHI - The National Association of Home Inspectors
- Member of the Washington State Pest Management Association
- Founding Member of SWWAHI - The SW Washington Association of Home Inspectors
- Maintaining over 50 hours of continuing education per year.