I am writing this because it comes with no strings, and it was a request of a great blogger friend of mine Mike Mueller.... I love that he asked me to write and just don't even think about it, just write and write about the good things because the bad ones will be there when I get back. This made me think that I am going on a trip or something and I like to go on trips. Kinda like a mini vacation of source!
Well, Mike since your asked starting with your post: What do you Love about your job? and challenged us to write about what we love about our profession.
Dear Real Estate Profession, I love you -- Let me count the ways!
- I love my profession because .....it allows me to work on my own, helping others and working as hard as I can (even doing overtime that I do not get paid for), I love that I do not have to answer to another about the hours I put in. Like this weekend I was sick with a cold (just came on suddenly) and it knocked me down and out until just a few minutes ago and I told myself get up and write the reasons why you love your profession! So here I am with a temptature and a hacking cough with a over stuffed nose, writing about why I love my profession. So if I was back in the corporate world I would be thinking of how my boss will be mad that I am not going to come in to work tomorrow (Monday) because I am sick (again).And while it sort of makes me feel I am working on my own, I know that there is a code of ethics that I must follow and that keeps me in line and structured.
- I love my profession because ......I have to answer to myself -- a high standard of accountibility - I thought about how I missed an open house today because I am sick and if that was my corporate boss I'd have some pretty strong questions to answer to him and I might get written up! And it allows me to be me - to be the person that I am and it allows me to come from the heart with my clients.
- I was thinking that I love my profession because ......I can work in my night time clothes or gee no clothes at all as long as I am working at home (behind closed doors and window blinds closed too). And I get to pretty much pick my hours!
- I love my profession because .....it requires me to be organized and stick to a plan (the plan is usually be open to anything)!
- I love my profession because .....real estate is something that I have always wanted to do and I think I'm good at it. I know that I am sincere and open to learning any thing new that will help promote my business.
- I love my profession because ......of the people that I have met in this business, just a gang of professionals.... just a gang.
- I love my profession because .....there is always that thought that a sale will close - even in these trying times and I love closures....
- I love my profession... because it allows me to handle my own transactions, hands on -- being in the know is one of the things I love to do.
- I love my profession because... I get to meet and help new clients, old associates and other agents.
- OK yeah and I love my profession because .....of the hard work required and rewards that you get by helping others and that my dear is priceless.... Priceless because in helping others I am also helping myself!
- I love my profession because ......it is fulfilling to me and that helps me to be fulfilling to my clients and their needs.
- Oh did I mention, I love my profession because.... I like helping my short sale clients.
- I love my profession because ...this is how I found out about ActiveRain and I love this network and the people and subjects that I have read, learned from and yes even helped others by posting....
- I love my profession because.... I am good at it and I put my heart in it.
I love my profession because....I love working with my daughter as the mother and daughter realty team. That is my number one reason why by strategetically I put it last for a lasting thought! It allows us to work together and to meet other team players and develope working relationships with them.
This is just off the top of my head reasons why I love my profession. If there was a reward or something I probably could have kept going on and on...... wink wink
Now I am back to reality!!!!! Come on Market change, come on clients --call, come on sellers give me listings, come on buyers lets get those offers in, come on profession -- plaster that smile back on my face!!!
the Mother and Daughter Realty Team @ Perfect Financial Solutions 866-750-8282