Tutas Towne Realty and Bryant Tutas just had another successful Kissimmee Florida Short Sale closing with Bank of America.
4 bedroom 2.5 bath single family home located in the Poinciana subdivision of Kissimmee Florida. This home has 2,113 sq ft of living area and was built in 2005. It was purchased new in September of 2005 for $158,000 then bought by my seller 8 months later for $230,000!! It was a primary residence.
- 1st Mortgage with Bank of America for $184,000
- 2nd Mortgage with Bank of America for $23,000
- Curtailment of income.
- This was a pretty straight forward Kissimmee Florida Short Sale. Tutas Towne Realty placed it on the market June 15 at $85,000. We placed it under contract on June 30 at $85,000. The transaction closed on October 4. 111 days from listing to closing!!
This property sold for $85,000 or 37% of it's value 5 years ago. Bank of America accepted $73,741 on the 1st or .40 cents on the dollar. Bank of America accepted $1,270 on the 2nd or .06 cents on the dollar.
The Seller also received $3,000 at closing as part of the Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale Relocation Assistance. With full Waiver of Deficiency.
Do you need help with your Poinciana Kissimmee Orlando Florida Short Sale?
Tutas Towne Realty has already successfully negotiated Short Sales with the following Lenders and Investors.
- Chase Short Sale
- Sun Trust Short Sale
- GMAC Short Sale
- Wells Fargo Short Sale
- Bank of America Short Sale
- USA Bank Short Sale
- PNC Bank Short Sale
- Citi Short Sale
- HomeEq Short Sale
- Fifth Third Bank Short Sale
- ING Direct Short Sale
- GreenTree Short Sale
- Capital One Short Sale
- ASC Short Sale
- First Horizon Short Sale
- E-Trade Short Sale
- Transland Financial Short Sale
- US Bank Short Sale
- IBM LBPS Short Sale
- Nationstar Short Sale
- BAC Florida Short Sale
- Real Time Solutions Short Sale
- Fannie Mae Short Sale
- FHA Short Sale
- Selene Finance Short Sale
- DTA Solutions LLC Short sale
Can we add you to our list of successful Short Sales?
Are you facing foreclosure in Florida?
Do NOT be foreclosed on! Avoid foreclosure. Short Sales DO close.
Want to find out more? www.CentralFloridaShortSales.com
***I am NOT an Attorney nor do I play one on TV. Click the button below for my Bio.
Copyright © 2011 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved