Selling a Home in Brentwood Ca 94513
Staging is one of the best ways to make things presentable when Selling a Home. Staging does not have to be expensive and the returns on a well staged home worth the investment. Selling a Home takes effort and experience.
For more information on Selling a Home in Brentwood Ca 94513 or beyond and for a Free Home Evaluation go to HomePointRealEstate.com.
Today's client had completed some of the staging recommendations we had discussed during our 2 hour home staging consultation on Monday. In fact when he called to confirm further home staging services for his Mckinney, TX home with Home Star Staging he asked if I could reduce the rate based on the amount of work he did. From what he told me, I was able to estimate an hour less of time to complete our portion of it. I was very happy that he felt motivated and empowered to do some of the work prior to our staging appointment and he, as many home sellers are today, was on a budget.
Using almost 95% of the seller's own furnishings (no furniture rental required!), Home Star Staging offset those items with a few budget friendly accessories from our inventory. He kindly left us to our work today and when he came home he returned to a very different house!
After taking a tour of his newly transformed home he admitted that before I came he thought,
" I didn't know what else you could really do since I'd already done a lot."
With our team we actually did a lot MORE than he realized we could or would. It was a classic furniture and decor swap from different rooms of the house.
After seeing the transformation my client said,
"Now I know you know what you're doing and why staging is important!".
That just made my day!
I explained to him that I understood his feelings and I was grateful that he called us back. During the staging consultation I try to provide every detail I can to help a client stage a home themselves if they choose however once we're onsite to complete the plan, staging can evolve and becomes an organic process, and often things will change from what was originally planned. The work he had done was great, but it was not staging.
Seeing a home through the eyes of a home stager is much different than someone who is not and even with recommendations to work from it often takes the skill and talent of a professional to do the job right.
As I was about to leave one final question came from my client, he wanted to know once he moved if we could come and do this at his new place...of course!!
Selling a home in North Texas? Exceptional Home Staging services for Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Carrollton,TX and surrounding cities.
- Affordable pre-list home staging property consultations
- Affordable post list "trouble shooting" property consultations - no matter how long a home has been on the market there are always ways to improve the chance of sale
- Owner occupied property staging (utilizing owner supplied furniture & accessories or including some of our own inventory)
- Vacant & investment property staging (Full and partial rental furniture packages, accessories and staging services)
- Is your office interested in hosting a home staging class or presentation? Just ask! Contact Karen at 496-964-0516 or Karen@homestarstaging.com
- Interested in learning how to start a successful home staging business in TX, OK or NW LA? I can help! I'm a course trainer for the Staging and Redesign team!