Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Today's Real Estate Market not only inspires questions from both home buyers and sellers, but seemingly everyone who is concerned with today's economy. Yesterday for instance when i headed to lunch, the conversation always seems to drift towards peppering me with questions about the Real Estate market in and around Manchester NH. People want to know if short sales, foreclosures and bank owned homes are taking over the market.
I get quoted with so many news stories from print and television that are exaggerated or just plain wrong that it inspired this blog.
THE TOP 5 MYTHS ABOUT TODAY'S REAL ESTATE MARKET
1. THE BANKS ARE NOT LOANING MONEY. It is not entirely true, banks are indeed loaning money. The majority of the mortgages are FHA loans which do have higher standards than a conventional loan but offer many advantages such as only 3.5% down and the seller can pay the closing costs.
2. I AM GOING TO WAIT TO BUY BECAUSE PRICES ARE STILL IN FREE FALL. This is not entirely true as well, a lot of area's have stabilized and some have even started to increase in value ever so slightly. This is a state by state question though. Some areas are still experiencing a decline, however there are just as many that have come up from their lowest points such as here in NH.
3. SHORT SALES ARE TOO DIFFICULT TO USE TO BUY OR SELL A HOME WITH. This is one of the largest myths. Everyone hears the horror stories about short sales taking 6 months to a year but no one hears about the short sale that only took 3 weeks for me to get approval and 4 1/2 weeks to close. The truth is a short sale only goes as well as the listing agent is expereinced in the listing, negotiating and selling of short sales. Banks are easier to work with these days, they are receptive to short sales. The banks however have no tolerance for incomplete short sale packages or agents who price homes way below market value to attract more buyers. Choosing a local agent who is well experienced can assist a home owner to sell if they owe more than the house is worth or if they are behind in their mortgages. They can also help buyers who have some time and patience to get a great deal.
4. BUYING A BANK OWNED HOME IS TOO RISKY. Purchasing a bank owned home opens up huge potential to get a larger home at an incredible price. A buyer can limit their risk by using a buyer broker who is experienced with bank owned homes to guide them. Not all bank owned homes may be right for every buyer. Some may need to much work and are only great buys for cash buyer. Some banks will repair the major items and you can get a bank owned home that is ready to move in and still be able tio get it at a great price.
5. YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY A HOME AGAIN - THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD. I hear so many stories of how home prices will never increase again, that the dream of being a home owner is dead. I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the doom and gloomers but this is not our first recession. Prices often go up during boom years to fall during the slow down and rise again. The most common buyer of a home right now is a young couple who are buying their first home. The second most common buyer is an older home owner who owes little to nothing, they can sell their home and move to what they consider their retirement home.
The common thread is that a house is not an ATM to be used to withdraw the equity that is supposed to protect your family for the future. The older segment of the population grew up with the dream of buying a home, paying your mortgage and saving whats left for their family to live a better life. If you have the American dream of buying a home, that opportunity is alive an well. Interest rates are at all time lows for the last decade. Prices are affordable. Inventory is down (NH markets are seeing 30% less homes for sale right now in some areas). Everyone should ask their parents how many wished they bought a house at the prices when they were your age. In 1-2 years in most area's, everyone will be saying why didnt i buy when prices were so low?
A buyer needs every advantage they can so they can make an informed decision whether now is indeed the right time to buy for them.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in New Hamhpshire, please call us first. We strive to provide the best in personal and professional service through each step of the buying and selling process.
We offer * FREE * BUYER REPRESENTANTION - ask us how we can help you buy a home here in New Hampshire. (*please contact us for details and conditions*)
ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.
If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please subscribe by clicking below
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Sales, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties.
Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email email@example.com. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.