Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
In order for an eaglet to learn how to fly, the mother eagle simply tosses the little eaglet out of the nest. Because they are scared, they jump back into the nest again.
Next, she tosses them out and removes the soft layers of the nest exposing sticks and thorns. When the scared eaglets jump back into the nest, they are pricked by the thorns causing them to jump out again on their own.
Next, mother eagle tosses them out of the nest and into the air. As they shriek in fear, the mother eagle flies out and catches them before they fall and brings them back to the nest. This goes on for some time until they start flapping their wings.
Here is how you fly…
1. Connect with people who support you and stay away from those who don’t! Eagles fly alone at high altitude and not with sparrows, vultures or other small birds. Eagles fly with Eagles.
2. Focus on your goals – follow a business and marketing plan and establish consistent systems that help you focus. Eagles have strong vision. They have the ability to focus on something up to five kilometers away. When an eagle sites his prey, he narrows his focus on it and set out to get it. Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacle and you will succeed.
3. Stay Current – you need to know trends and stay ahead of your market. Technology is alive and well – it’s time to embrace it and put it to work for you. Eagles do not eat dead things – they only eat fresh prey. Don’t waste your time on marketing efforts that aren’t fresh and good for your business!
4. Fly Above the Storm – use challenges to lift you up above the clouds. Now is the time to be pro-active and step up your marking with effective lead generating systems. The eagle is the only bird that does NOT seek shelter during a rainstorm – instead it flies above the clouds to avoid the rain.
5. Trust but verify. The eagle tests before it trusts. When a female meets a male and they want to mate, she flies down to earth with the male pursuing her and she picks a twig. She flies back into the air with the male pursuing her. Once she has reached a height high enough for her, she lets the twig fall to the ground and watches it as it falls. The male chases after the twig. The faster it falls, the faster he chases it. He has to catch it before it falls to the ground. He then brings it back to the female eagle. The female eagle grabs the twig and flies to a higher altitude and then drops the twig for the male to chase. This goes on for hours, with the height increasing until the female is assured that the male eagle has mastered the art of catching the twig which shows commitment. Then and only then, will she allow him to mate with her. Whether in private life or in business, one should test commitment of people intended for partnership or business dealings – this is just good sound advice!
6. Prepare for Change. Sometimes changes and updates are necessary to get the desired outcome. Identify the changes and then prepare to make them. The eagle prepares for changes. When ready to lay eggs, the female and male eagle identify a place very high on a cliff where no predators can reach. They then place thorns on the outside of the nest protect it from possible intruders
7. Shedd your old habits – old habits, like feathers, need to be removed so new ones can grow. An eagle knows when to retire: When an eagle grows old, his feathers become weak. When he feels weak, he retires to a place far away in the rocks. While there, he plucks out every feather on his body until he is completely bear (kinda like Chris on a Sunday morning). He stays in this hiding place until he has grown new feathers, then he can come out. Every day is a new day! If your old habits are preventing your from flying like an eagle call then Tricia or Chris to help you fly today!
Need help learning to fly? We would be happy to meet with you for a FREE, no obligation marketing consultation!
At The Prescott Group, our focus is simple "We Make YOU Look Good!" We provide a customized quarterly marketing system with an emphasis on helping you create brand awareness. Our marketing system will generate leads, streamline your systems increase your productivity, expand your brand through an online presence and achieve great results!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.