Got an E-mail from my good Friend Pam, thought I would share with my readers that I will be on site this Saturday. Plans are to show off a few quilts from my private collection and do a couple of Demos of new products available.
I show properties by appointment only on Saturdays so if you need to get on my schedule give me a call. I will be taking a half day personal time to show off my creative side- join us!
P-Dub’s Quilt Stuff
12203 State Hwy.76/86
Exeter, MO 65647
WHAT:FALL QUILTING EXTRAVAGANZA JJJ
NEW HOURS: every Saturday until November 26th, then Monday through Saturday from November 28th until December 17th.
TIME:9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
It’s that time of year again! We’ve received so many new things, we want you to be able to enjoy them as soon as possible:
- AccuQuilt Go! Cutters and dies—15% off all dies with purchase of cutter (I love mine!)
- Warm and Natural batting-all sizes (the names says it all)
- Hundreds of new fabrics, including Moda (oohh-la-la)
- New layer cakes, jelly rolls, charm packs and scrap bags from Moda (yummy)
- Lots of new reproduction, 1930’s and vintage fabrics (reminds me of Mom’s aprons)
- New batiks (makes me want to go to Bali )
- New flannels (makes me want to get a cup of hot chocolate)
- quilting books and magazines (gives me ideas)
- lots of new patterns (gives me more ideas!)
- several different styles of Gingher scissors (no, not Ginger…Gingher!)
- Quilt kits (most of the work is already done)
- New cutting mats, rulers, Dritz rotary cutters and blades (yippee)
- A mountain of scraps (if you’re a scrappy quilter, you’ll love these)
- A “sale” section that’s growing daily. If it’s been here too long, it’s gotta go!
And last but not least….“Sit-N-Sew”: Can’t find the time to work on your latest project? Kids under foot? Working on something for hubby you don’t want him to see? Bring your latest project(s) and a sewing machine, sit a spell and get ‘r done! If you can’t sit-n-sew, pleasebring your project(s) anyway. We’d love to see what you’re working on.
Cassville’s quilt show will be March 3rd and 4th, 2012 in the high school gym. We will be open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days so you can stop by before (and after) the show but, if there is snow on the ground (or falling out of the sky) we will be closed.
I love giving shouts out for favorite friends and businesses in our area. Give me a call if you are interested in a spot light post on my Blog- cw