Are you ready for Trick~or~Treating? Pick out your favorite costume get your bucket ready and let's head out to Trick~OR~ Treating in Jefferson County WI!
Looks like the weather will be great!
But before you do, let's cover a few safety measures;
1. Stick with neighborhoods you know.
2. Wear well fitting shoes and something that is lit up or glows. Small flashlights are great to have along!
3. Make sure costume fits well and doesn't drag on the ground.
4. Only go to homes that are lit up.
5. If you are not accompanied by a parent have a mapped out plan and make sure a grown-up knows where you are going. Use the buddy system!
6. Have a grown up check candy prior to eating any. Safety first!
Now that we have covered some of the basic safety measures, where do we go and when?
Jefferson, WI 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 30, 2011
Fort Atkinson, WI 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 30, 2011
Johnson Creek, WI 5:30 p.m - 7:00 p.m. Monday, October 31, 2011
Whitewater, WI 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. Monday, October 31, 2011
Lake Mills, WI 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. Monday, October 31, 2011
Watertown, WI 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. Sunday, October 30, 20011
I know one little one that certainly will be having fun with her Nana!
And for all your Holiday Decorating, Home Staging, ReDesign. Color Selections and organizational needs, Call;
Laura S. Baker
Ready? Set,...Sell! Home Staging & ReDesign