San Diego Mission Valley Condos For Sale
Enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle from the central location of Mission Valley!
Everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer is right at the doorstep of your condominium at River Colony.
River Colony is a gated community of 300 units in zip code 92108 in the central section of Mission Valley. River Colony was built in 1992, planned as condominiums but built as apartments and converted to condominiums around 2004. There has always been a lot of real estate action in River Colony following the conversion as you can see from the tables below. Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 1/1 and 2/2, and range in size from 712 to 1,025 square feet.
Amenities at River Colony include swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills and picnic areas, in-unit laundry.
HOA fees range from $488 to $575 per month and include common area maintenance, exterior building and roof maintenance, landscaping, water (including hot water), sewer, trash pickup, termite prevention, and limited insurance.
River Colony is easily accessible to Qualcomm Stadium, the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
A check with the FHA on October 25, 2011, indicates that River Colony is not FHA approved; approval expires September 30, 2011. No word yet on whether or not approval has been renewed. River Colony is VA approved without any conditions.
River Colony is managed by Merit Management. Contact them at 800-428-5588.
As of October 31, 2011, there were seven units for sale in River Colony and five units with pending sales:
Twenty units in River Colony have sold so far in 2011:
Following are the twenty most recent sales in River Colony prior to 2011:
If you would like to be informed of any units in River Colony that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium communities in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me.
River Colony is #35 on the Mission Valley map below. For information on the other communities in Mission Valley, click on the map to go to my web site and then click on the same map there. You can also call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
- Out & About San Diego — The Marston House: Not your ordinary Craftsman
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Union Square (October 30, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Park Villas South (October 28, 2011)
- Out & About San Diego — Spooky and scarey Halloween San Diego
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Park Villas North (October 27, 2011)
- Time to check your fire extinguishers
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Kensington Park Villas (October 26, 2011)
- Final Spooky Sleepover at the San Diego Zoo is October 29-30
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Verde (October 24, 2011)
- San Diego Zoo Wish List
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Heights (October 21, 2011)
- Donate your old vehicle to the San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Friars Mission (October 20, 2011)
- Who sees the short URL? And where?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Friars Pointe (October 19, 2011)
- Out & About San Diego — San Diego Half Marathon debuts March 11, 2012
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Ridge (October 18, 2011)
- You're a basket case
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Plaza (October 17, 2011)
- Out & About San Diego — Things to do in San Diego County, October 21-31, 2011