Old Town La Quinta is the happening place in the desert!
Here are 7 great places to visit when you are in Old Town La Quinta! Old Town is filled with shops, salons, restaurants and eateries that feature delicious food, beautiful patio views, great service, daily specials and even live music! Enjoy all of them!
1. The Grill on Main -Now serving BRUNCH on Saturday & Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Happy Hour daily from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. featuring food and drink discounts. The Grill's menu includes mouth-watering burgers, delicious salads, seafood, steak, pasta and a great wine and beer list. Join their new Frequent Lunch Club and start dining your way to a free lunch! Enjoy live music every Friday & Saturday night from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. featuring popular local bands playing classic acoustic rock. Open daily at 11 a.m. and at 10 a.m. on Sundays.
This is right next door to our office... they do a terrific job! The hot-dogs are especially good! And I love the patio... right in the heart of Old Town. 760-777-7773;www.thegrillonmainlq.com
2. Hog's Breath Inn -Happy Hour in the bar runs from 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., featuring drink specials and a happy hour menu. Try their Sunset Dinners (available every night from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.) which include your choice of soup or salad, entree and dessert for $19.95. Relax to the soothing piano sounds of Andy on Thursday & Friday starting at 5 p.m. and Danny Sands on Saturday & Sunday starting at 5 p.m. Open daily at 11 a.m. 760-564-5556;
This place is directly above our office and has an incredible happy hour with a really lively crowd! Plus amazing upstairs patio to take in the views of the mountains. Don't worry-- there is an elevator if you need one.
3. Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill -New "Pick-Two" Lunch Specials including a drink for $9.99. Happy Hour 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily featuring 50% off house wines, well drinks and all beers; discounted specialty drinks; 25% off all Small Plates - available everywhere in the restaurant and on To-Go! Now serving gluten-free pizza, prime steaks, fresh seafood, salads & award-winning pizza. Coming soon - online ordering! Open daily at 11 a.m. and at 10 a.m. on Sundays. 760-777-9989; Even though it's called Sutft Pizza-- they have incredible salads too!
4. Old Town Coffee Company - For an exceptional cup of coffee brewed to order by friendly, knowledgeable staff, come to Old Town Coffee! Try one of their delicious smoothies - Mango, Mixed Berry, Pina Colada or Strawberry. Fresh baked goods and light food is also served. Open daily from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. 760-564-5233.
I love their Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches, paninis and egg cups. You can have a complete breakfast here. It is a favorite of the cyclists here!
5. Cool Options - Cool Options features all natural gelato (Italian ice cream) and sorbetto (a real fruit frozen treat). Delicious, intense and tantalizing flavors made fresh by Palazzolo’s with true uncompromised raw ingredients. No artificial additives or unhealthy fat. Also offering Clemmy’s all natural, sugar-free ice cream, homemade gelato pies, a Cool Options smoothie, Izze Italian sodas, Panna & Pelligrino water. Having a party or function? Consider Cool Options, we will deliver and serve our gelato at your special event. Special orders upon request. Sun-Thurs 11-9 Fri-Sat 11-10 78010 Main Street, Suite 108
La Quinta, Ca 92253 760-771-9132. I cannot believe we have real gelato right here in Old Town! Very cool!
6. The Wine Bar at Old Town - Offering 200 wines from around the world in its retail Wine Shop, more than 40 wines by-the-glass in the Wine Bar, plus a number of craft beers and a small, friendly menu of starters, salads, soup, paninis, flat breads and desserts. Look for information on special events like wine tastings and live music on their website! Open daily at 11 a.m. and 9 a.m. on Sundays. 760-564-2201; www.thewinebaratoldtown.com They are becoming famous for their live music scene and friendly service! If you liked the old wine bar... you will love the new one!
7. Desert Sage Restaurant--OPEN FOR LUNCH! Featuring wine bites & tapas, extended wines by the glass, beer on tap coming soon, a great happy hour, retractable roof in the courtyard. Just added more TV's for watching all the games! New Outdoor patio with fire pit! ~
78-085 Avenida La Fonda, La Quinta, CA 92253 · Phone 760.564.8744 www.desertsagerestaurant.net
Another great place for happy hour and fun piano bar atmosphere!
Come by and see us at the Intero Real Estate Office when you are visiting Old Town!