We've known for a long time that Canadian Homebuyers love Palm Springs, CA. They've chosen our city as one of the favorite Snowbird landing zones for years. The reasons are very clear why this is the best place to winter over or retire. And I'm not going to bore you with a lot of Realtor sales pitch in this article. Let the other guys do that. What I want to tell you is why this place is so much fun and why we love it here.
So here goes- the best reasons in the world to by a home right here in Palm Springs
- The reason this one comes first is obvious-The Canadian Dollar is at PAR with the US dollar at this time. That means the already great values in real estate here are an even better value with the dollar at par or above. Whether it's a condo or a detached home you want, we can find the right value for you in every price range.
- This is THE place to have winter fun. Our weather is legendary and the winters are mild with highs usually hear or about 70 degrees and overnight lows near 50. This makes it ideal for golf, tennis, hiking and biking to name a few of the outdoor sports. Hotels and resorts heat their pools and do all condo association pools making swimming a common occurrence. And don't forget a trip to the High desert and Joshua Tree National Monument on our northern boundary and Idylwild on the Southern boundary for more great fin.
- This is the beast damn dining out town around and it's getting better. We feature almost all independently owned restaurants and this year, we added a few more while others remodeled or expanded. You can go for weeks without ever having to repeat where you choose to eat but with the quality if the food here, you will find your favorites and return time and again to a few.
- Shopping! The Uptown Design District and the Downtown District teaming with galleries and shops that include crystals and custom jewelry and so much more. After you've seen all of that, head for El Paseo in Palm Desert and enjoy our version of Rodeo Drive. Its an experience not to be missed.
- Entertainment galore! The Museum, Village Fest, The McCallum Theater, The Annenberg Theater, Casino Theaters, Zoos, Botanical Gardens. We have the best in first-rate entertainment but we also have some very fine community theater too. Whatever your taste is right here in the Coachella Valley. And don't forget Coachella Fest and Stagecoach.
- World class events such as the Bob Hope Golf Classic, The Dinah Shore Classic, The PNB Paribas Tennis Tournament and The Palm Springs International Film Festival to name a few events that draw thousands of visitors and celebrities alike.
- Doing Nothing. Yes this is the place to do nothing but relax and enjoy the peace that the desert provides us. We are surrounded by mountains noted by Mt. San Jacinto one of the areas most recognizable peaks.
Want more information about the Desert Cities ?
Buying or Selling Palm Springs Real Estate?
Buying or Selling in today’s real estate market is a challenge and a process that is easily accomplished with the help of a Palm Springs real estate agent focusing on the neighboring desert cities. You will need an expert who has lived in the area, knows the lifestyle and the unique housing market.
The market for real estate in the desert is alive and the values are exceptional especially for those who are looking for an ideal investment or a vacation/retirement property. We have many Palm Springs real estate properties available for every need, budget and amenity list.
Buyers: Are you searching for your primary residence? We have a variety of Palm Springs homes for sale and have what it takes to get you settled in the neighborhood of your choice.
Selling your home? Your home selling experience will be one that is easy, friendly and professional. Our mission is to offer outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and Internet technology available. We are totally connected to the Internet and will market your home on every venue available! Results is what you expect and results is what you will get.
If you are planning to buy Palm Springs investment property, or property in the surrounding area, we have the staff partners who will help with any project or property management tasks while you are away. We have helped with the small properties all the way up to the multi-million dollar projects.
The Associates motto: We're not here just to sell you a home. We're here to help you find the dream home you'll love then make it yours!
Following links are to Area City Bio's and Property Searches:
- Learn About Palm Springs Real Estate
- Learn About Cathedral City Real Estate
- Learn About Desert Hot Springs Real Estate
- Learn About Indian Wells Real Estate
- Learn About Indio Real Estate
- Learn About La Quinta Real Estate
- Learn About Palm Desert Real Estate
- Learn About Rancho Mirage Real Estate
For more information on how we can best serve your Palm Springs Real Estate and surrounding area needs, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 760-322-7822.