If you are a buyer or seller looking for help with a property transaction outside your national market, WorldProperties.com can help.
Find a Transnational Referral Certified (TRC®) Broker: Cross-border transactions can be complex, so it is important to involve a professional who understands local market business practices and market conditions. Search for brokers and sales agents who have completed training on transnational referrals. The individuals in this database are all affiliated with an ICREA member association and have successfully completed training on making and receiving client referrals from professionals in other countries. TRC brokers are well prepared to provide quality service to buyers and sellers with international property interests. You will be assured of you agent’s involvement and continuous monitoring of the transaction to a successful conclusion. You will be informed of:
- Restrictions on foreign ownership of real estate.
– What official documents are necessary and how easy are they to acquire?
– How long is the document acquisition process?
– What is the cost?
- Does the country maintain an official central property register?
- What is the tax structure?
- How safe is the investment climate in terms of protection of property rights?
TRC brokers also understand the concept of paid referrals and are prepared to participate in a fee-sharing arrangement with other brokers or sales agents.
Sellers can get much more exposure with advertising in distinctive homes in front of an international audience.
Buyers from all over the world can have access to properties around the world.