We go BACK to work, BACK to school, and BACK to reality.
It’s time to set the clocks, watches, timers, car clocks, etc. BACK one hour. On Sunday, November 6 at 2 a.m. we go BACK to standard time.
Set everything BACK one hour or ‘fall behind’ (corny).
While you’re at it, use this time to improve the safety in your home:
- Change smoke detectors if they’re more than 10 years old
- Change carbon monoxide (CO) detectors if more than 5 years old
- Change batteries in the smoke detectors
- Change batteries in the carbon monoxide (CO) detectors
- Prepare a disaster supply kit for your house (water, food, flashlights, batteries, blankets).
Enjoy the extra hour sleep. It’s one night of the year I look forward to!