Susan Emo's Top Ten
I love to share what is being read the most on my blog each month and yes,it always surprises me too, each month when I look at my Statistics. Rarely are they the posts with the most comments either.
I like to write about what is going on in our community and I guess that is what people like to read! 9 out of the top 10 were Localism Posts . . .
Why do we blog?
To make the phone ring and the emails sing!!!
For the month of October 2011, the following are my most viewed posts
in descending order:
10. With 1088 Views: FLIPPERS SUCCEED IN GANANOQUE - CAN YOU SAY SOLD!
9. With 1196 Views: HALLOWEEN HOUSES IN GANANOQUE - COME FOR A DRIVE AROUND TOWN
8. With 1238 Views: A RENOVATED CUTIE PATOOTIE FOR SALE IN GANANOQUE
7. With 1370 Views: TIS THE SEASON TO EAT PUMPKIN PIE
6. With 1544 Views: AAAHHHH AUTUMN - YOU CAN SMELL THE WOODSMOKE IN THE AIR
5. With 1680 Views: THE PIG IRON BARBECUE IN GANANOQUE HAS TAKE AWAY
4. With 1810 Views: NEW LISTING IN GANANOQUE - 540 STATION ROAD
3. With 1906 Views: FREE FLU SHOTS 2011 COMMUNITY CLINICS
2. With 1990 Views: GET YOURSELF HERE - GANANOQUE ART & SOUL SHOW
1. The most viewed is . . . with 2379 Views . . . (and 2254 Clicks) . . .
If you missed any of these blog posts, I hope you'll take a moment to catch up and drop me a line!