Brittany is a lovely community of detached homes only minutes from I-95 at Route 234
Detached Home Market Report
Year To Date 2011 Vs. Total Year 2010
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Pentagon and Washington, DC bus stop at the Brittany Commuter lot. The link shows the scheduled time to the Pentagon is 40 minutes and 50 minutes to 14th and Independence in Washington, DC
- There is a major Slug Line at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- It is 4.7 miles to MCB Quantico
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 20 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
- Pattie Elementary
- Graham Park Middle
- Forest Park High
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- Prince William School VIDEO
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is 1/10 of a mile from Brittany. It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
- Horses Are At Home In Prince William County
My Team has 35 years experience in Woodbridge, Dumfries, Manassas, Bristow, Gainesville, Haymarket Prince William County Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Brittany or other Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.