Reasons for Seniors to Live In Canon City
- Canon City wants you!
- Climate It’s hard to argue with 300+ days of sunshine!
- Altitude/scenery You can live in a Mountain type atmosphere without living above 6000 feet.
- Variety of activities Bike, Hike, Raft. This isn’t your grandparents retirement
- Small town atmosphere with most needs met Canon City has shopping, doctors, a hospital, entertainment, restaurants and more.
- Close proximity to larger cities and airports Colorado Springs and Pueblo are more or less than 45 minutes away
- Stable economic base There are jobs here, steady stable employment supports the area
- Family close by The number #1 reason I hear that people want to move to Canon City. The kids, grand kids and other family members are in Colorado Springs or Denver. Close but not to close
- Good hospital St. Thomas More
- Variety of Senior Services available The Golden Age Center and Nursing Care if necessary
- Less taxes on some Seniors pensions/income Check with a professional on this one!
Please feel free to contact Dena Stevens (719) 369-9087 or (719) 275-8622 about moving to Canon City or the Fremont County area.