VA Refinancing - Colorado
Are you looking for No Closing Cost VA Refinancing? If so, you aren't alone.
Many home owners pay way too much in closing costs on VA Refinancing. Although VA caps certain fees at 1% of the loan amount, this can still add up to big bucks, especially if your mortgage loan amount is over $200,000.
That's why we have developed the No Closing Cost VA Refinancing program, to help Veterans and active military roll over into a lower rate and payment. In many cases, we can offer VA Refinancing where we even cover the VA Funding Fee!
You may be wondering how much the VA funding fee is. The typically VA Refinancing program is the VA IRRRL or VA Streamline Refinance, which carries a .5% funding fee (for example, if you borrow $200,000, the funding fee is $200,000 x .5% = $1000).
For a complete list of VA Funding Fees on all type of VA Refinancing and VA home purchase transactions, visit our VA Home Loan Help website for a complete VA Funding Fee Chart.
Here are a few more things to keep in mind on VA Refinancing:
- In many cases, on a VA IRRRL Refinance, an appraisal is not required, and if it is, you can finance up to 115% of the appraised value (in other words, VA Refinancing is permissible even if you are upside-down).
- VA Refinancing on the VA IRRRL program requires only minimal documentation to qualify.
- Minimum credit score is currently 620. We can help you improve your credit quickly!
- If you have moved out of your home that has the VA financing, we can still help.
- If you plan to reduce your term (is go from a 30 year fixed to a 15 year fixed), then you must fully qualify for the new VA Refinancing loan.
- VA Refinancing Rates are at historic lows, now is the time to capitalize on the opportunity!
VA Refinancing has never been easier. We are VA Home Loan experts and finance many VA Refinancing loans every month.