Is today the day you decide you want to purchase a home? If the answer is yes then Congratulations!
There are things you and your Realtor will discuss before jumping into the pool These can make things run smoother and make getting to the closing table easier.
TIPS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A HOME
1. Get professional help. Work with a Realtor.
2. Start by checking up on your credit.
3. Before house hunting, get pre-approved. with your bank or mortgage lender.
4. Search for a home you can really afford.
5. If you can't put down the usual 20% you may still qualify for a loan.
6. Buy in a district with good schools.
7. Choose carefully between points and rate.
8. Do your homework before bidding.
9. Once you have a contract, hire a qualified home inpsector.
So when you are looking to purchase that 1st home, 2nd home or investment property contact your Realtor to get the ball rolling.
One World Realty
1250 North Ocean Drive
Singer Island, Florida 33404
Office 561-845-1300 Fax 561-844-0350